Who Am I?
Hello! My name is Jason and I like to play piano, travel, and go on spontaneous adventures. I come from a musical and outdoorsy family and was raised in beautiful San Diego.
Because I have many hobbies and career interests, I have little idea where I'm going but my plan at the moment is to move to Washington this summer and start work for Amazon. I have no idea how I'll achieve my long term plan (because I don't have one!) but along the way I will never forget the importance of hard work, kindness, and having a good time no matter what.
My parents are both electrical engineers and thrive in a focused academic setting, focusing on theoretical concepts. On the other hand, I struggle to keep still and always have to be doing something hands-on to stay happy. However, I share a love of traveling with my mom and a love of music with my dad.
My parents want nothing but the best for me but sometimes that looks like following a traditional career and putting off "living" until I've figured some things out and settled down. Up until 2022, that was the plan. But more recently, I have put off some of my career aspirations to focus on traveling, trying new hobbies, and of course having fun. After all, we're only young once.
A person that I aspire to be like is my friend Jesse. He is a serious engineering student with a bright career, but makes time for surfing, playing jazz bass, skiing, sailing, and kite surfing. And still, he finds time to be a kind person and spends lots of quality time with his family.
I feel a special connection with pigeons. Even though they can sometimes be dirty, they are opportunists and seem to enjoy the hustle and bustle of the city. Pigeons are not afraid to make a split second decision to secure a tasty snack and are happy in a variety of living situations.
Growing up, I was the kid that enjoyed climbing everything in sight. In the park across the street from my childhood home, I used to climb a sturdy tree and hang out in the branches. I enjoyed watching the other kids below me playing while I had a vantage point above it all.
Sun Sign: Scorpio
Moon Sign: Scorpio
Rising Sign: Cancer

Comments
Post a Comment